Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HOW I PAID IT FORWARD....

First I thought of an idea on cleaning around my neighborhood. So that's what I did, but while I was cleaning up there were a lot of recyclables. So I thought more about paying it forward. Then I felt like just picking up wasn't good enough so I turn the recyclables in for money. But I didn't keep the money I gave it to a family I know because they needed a little bit of help and I wanted to cheer them up. I only made $11 dollars so I put in $20 more dollars so I had $31 dollars. Even though that wasn't very much I felt good because they seemed happy, and I did something helpful for them, me, and my neighborhood.

1 comment:

Ms. Staff said...

What a generous act! I love how your initial idea kept growing once you began paying it forward.